Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°C (49°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77°N Lon: 97.5°W Elev: 44ft.
Corpus Christi TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers before 7am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7am and 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 16. North northwest wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 12. East northeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. West northwest wind 8 to 16 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South wind 13 to 16 km/h becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19. Breezy, with a north wind 27 to 32 km/h increasing to 40 to 45 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North wind 29 to 34 km/h decreasing to 21 to 26 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. North wind 14 to 21 km/h becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Southeast wind 14 to 18 km/h.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Southeast wind 14 to 19 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nueces County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE