Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.00 in (1015.7 mb)
- Dewpoint13°C (55°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Gainesville Regional Airport (KGNV)
Lat: 29.68°N Lon: 82.27°W Elev: 134ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 26. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Breezy, with a southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 27 km/h becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Alachua County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE