Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 11 km/h
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint7°C (44°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Heat Index26°C (78°F)
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Naval Air Station (KNIP)
Lat: 30.23°N Lon: 81.68°W Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Light northwest wind becoming west 6 to 11 km/h in the morning.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. South wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Windy.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE