Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedW 9 km/h
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.5 mb)
- Dewpoint2°C (35°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
College Station, Easterwood Field (KCLL)
Lat: 30.58 Lon: -96.37 Elev: 314ft.
College Station TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 4. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 14. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 8. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. West wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming northwest 25 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brazos County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE