Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 11 km/h
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint3°C (37°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill6°C (42°F)
Current conditions at
Georgetown Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTU)
Lat: 30.69°N Lon: 97.69°W Elev: 787ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. North northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. South wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26. Southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 7. South wind around 15 km/h becoming northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 16. Windy, with a north wind 40 to 45 km/h decreasing to 35 to 40 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17. North wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Williamson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE