Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 11 km/h
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint3°C (37°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill11°C (52°F)
Current conditions at
Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport (KFHB)
Lat: 30.61 Lon: -81.46 Elev: 16ft.
Fernandina Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Breezy, with a northeast wind 18 to 24 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. East wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. East wind 11 to 13 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 24. South wind 13 to 23 km/h.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 17. South wind 11 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nassau County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE