Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 11 km/h
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint6°C (42°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill8°C (46°F)
Current conditions at
Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.8 Lon: -85.21 Elev: 113ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 13. North wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. East wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. East southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Decatur County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE