Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 30 G 39 km/h
- Barometer29.64 in
- Dewpoint16°C (61°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Heat Index26°C (79°F)
Current conditions at
Brunswick / Glynco (KBQK)
Lat: 31.15°N Lon: 81.38°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Windy, with a west wind around 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 48 km/h.
- Tonight A slight chance of showers between 8pm and 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 3. Windy, with a northwest wind 27 to 34 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -2. Breezy, with a northwest wind 23 to 26 km/h.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 3. Northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light north after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 8 to 13 km/h in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Glynn, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE