Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint7°C (45°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Brunswick / Glynco (KBQK)
Lat: 31.15°N Lon: 81.38°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Glynn, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE