Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 km/h
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill12°C (53°F)
Current conditions at
Brunswick / Glynco (KBQK)
Lat: 31.15 Lon: -81.38 Elev: 26ft.
Saint Simons Island GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 16. North wind around 23 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Northeast wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. East wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. East wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Breezy, with a south wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Glynn, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE