Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 10 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint-20°C (-4°F)
- Wind Chill-1°C (30°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Southeast wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Southeast wind 13 to 18 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 8 to 13 km/h after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. South southeast wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE