Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint19°C (66°F)
- Visibility11 km
Current conditions at
Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4 Lon: -84.9 Elev: 0ft.
Fort Gaines GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. South southwest wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a temperature falling to around 12 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming northwest 25 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. North wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17. North northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. North wind around 10 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Saturday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE