Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint11°C (51°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Ft. Stewart (KLHW)
Lat: 31.88°N Lon: 81.57°W Elev: 46ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 11. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Light west wind increasing to 11 to 16 km/h in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 3 to 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Liberty, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE