Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.2298°N Lon: 110.954°W Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. South southeast wind around 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 14 to 24 km/h becoming west northwest 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. West wind 21 to 26 km/h becoming south 11 to 16 km/h in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 11 to 21 km/h increasing to 22 to 32 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 47 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. East southeast wind 23 to 27 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE