Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.22980 Lon: -110.95400 Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. West northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 8 to 13 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Southeast wind 10 to 16 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 16 to 23 km/h.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE