Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 20 km/h
- Barometer30.43 in (1030.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-6°C (21°F)
Current conditions at
Shreveport Regional Airport (KSHV)
Lat: 32.45 Lon: -93.83 Elev: 254ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. Wind chill values as low as -9. Northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Tonight A chance of freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of freezing rain before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 4. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 0. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north after midnight.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6. Northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caddo Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE