Winter Storm from the Mexican Border in Texas to southern New England through Thursday
A widespread winter weather event is underway from southwest Texas into parts of southern New England. Most locations will see moderate to heavy rainfall before changing over during the overnight hours. Sleet and freezing rain are expected from south/central Texas into the Southeast while significant snowfall is expected from the southern Plains across the Mid-Atlantic into New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity90% Wind SpeedW 11 km/h Barometer29.89 in (1011.8 mb) Dewpoint19°C (66°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
Demopolis AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain after midnight. Low around 3. West wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming north 20 to 25 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Thursday Rain, mainly before noon. Temperature falling to around 1 by noon. North wind 20 to 30 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. North wind 15 to 20 km/h. Friday Sunny, with a high near 7. North wind 10 to 15 km/h. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 13. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 19.