Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.1 mb)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Imperial Beach, Naval Auxiliary Landing Field (KNRS)
Lat: 32.56306 Lon: -117.11000 Elev: 23ft.
Imperial Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 14. West wind 15 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Showers likely before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. West wind 20 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 15. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE