Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint9°C (49°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Imperial Beach, Naval Auxiliary Landing Field (KNRS)
Lat: 32.56306°N Lon: 117.11°W Elev: 23ft.
Imperial Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 24. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. East wind 15 to 20 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind around 10 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Southeast wind around 10 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE