Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedS 6 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint11°C (52°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
San Diego, San Diego International-Lindbergh Field (KSAN)
Lat: 32.73361°N Lon: 117.18306°W Elev: 13ft.
San Diego-Downtown CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind around 15 km/h.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE