Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Yuma, Marine Corps Air Station (KNYL)
Lat: 32.65944 Lon: -114.59306 Elev: 207ft.
5 Miles N Yuma AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 km/h in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. South southwest wind 11 to 18 km/h becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. North wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE