Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint7°C (44°F)
Current conditions at
EW3181 Dana Point (E3181)
Lat: 33.47967 Lon: -117.69700 Elev: 299ft.
Laguna Niguel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. West wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21. Northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 30 km/h.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 11. Northeast wind around 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23. North wind around 10 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE