Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint13°C (55°F)
Current conditions at
EW3181 Dana Point (E3181)
Lat: 33.47967°N Lon: 117.697°W Elev: 299ft.
Laguna Niguel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. South wind around 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 24. Windy, with a northeast wind 45 to 55 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 90 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northeast wind 20 to 30 km/h becoming northwest 10 to 20 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23. North wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 13.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE