Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 2. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17. South wind around 10 km/h.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Southeast wind around 10 km/h.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. South wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 21. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE