Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity65% Wind SpeedSE 22 km/h Barometer30.46 in Dewpoint-2°C (28°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-1°C (31°F)
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.47°N Lon: 105.53°W Elev: 6811ft.
Carrizozo NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Breezy, with an east wind around 40 km/h, with gusts as high as 55 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Tonight Rain and snow. Low around -1. Breezy, with an east wind 30 to 40 km/h, with gusts as high as 55 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around a centimeter possible. Friday Rain and snow. High near 4. East wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible. Friday Night Rain before 11pm, then rain and snow. Low around -2. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 6. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h. Saturday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 5. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.