Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 19 km/h
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint-10°C (14°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-12°C (11°F)
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.36°N Lon: 105.67°W Elev: 6818ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Breezy, with an east wind 35 to 45 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 65 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Southeast wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h after midnight.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 16. West wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 to 30 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Tularosa Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE