Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 G 12 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint6°C (43°F)
- Heat Index26°C (78°F)
Current conditions at
CW0181 Seal Beach (C0181)
Lat: 33.7476°N Lon: 118.11124°W Elev: 3ft.
Seal Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 12. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 22. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northeast 10 to 15 km/h in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE