Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 0 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
Current conditions at
CW0181 Seal Beach (C0181)
Lat: 33.7476 Lon: -118.11124 Elev: 3ft.
Seal Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Light and variable wind becoming east 10 to 15 km/h in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16. Northeast wind around 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Northeast wind around 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE