Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
Current conditions at
Tiger Wash Fan (MATW)
Lat: 33.67 Lon: -113.31 Elev: 1604ft.
5 Miles NE Salome AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south southwest 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. South southwest wind 11 to 21 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 9. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 8. Northwest wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE