Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint4°C (40°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill9°C (49°F)
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88°N Lon: 84.3°W Elev: 1027ft.
Sandy Springs GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. West wind around 10 km/h.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h, with gusts as high as 25 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. West wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around -1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Fulton, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE