Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88 Lon: -84.3 Elev: 1027ft.
Sandy Springs GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 12. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -2. West wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8. Northwest wind around 15 km/h, with gusts as high as 25 km/h.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around -2. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 9. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Fulton, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE