Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint-10°C (14°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Show Low, Show Low Regional Airport (KSOW)
Lat: 34.26528 Lon: -110.00556 Elev: 6414ft.
3 Miles WNW Mcnary AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. South southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. Southwest wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. Southwest wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 5. Northeast wind 13 to 23 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. East northeast wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 11 to 16 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE