Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13 Lon: -84.85 Elev: 751ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 km/h.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around -6. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 4. East wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 9. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bartow County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE