Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
Current conditions at
Thousand Oaks - Moorpark Rd (TO)
Lat: 34.21014 Lon: -118.87050 Elev: 810ft.
2 Miles SE Thousand Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 2. West southwest wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12. Northeast wind around 10 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain after 4am. Low around 6. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 11. West wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. West wind 20 to 30 km/h becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 3. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 6. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE