Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint6°C (43°F)
- Visibility11 km
- Wind Chill6°C (42°F)
Current conditions at
Pine Bluff, Grider Field Airport (KPBF)
Lat: 34.18°N Lon: 91.93°W Elev: 207ft.
Pine Bluff AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 18. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northeast in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly between 9pm and 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 7. North northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 15 to 20 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 15. North northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 3am. Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. South wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming north 20 to 30 km/h after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 16. North wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE