Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.4450 Lon: -119.625833 Elev: 285ft.
Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 20. North northeast wind around 10 km/h becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18. West southwest wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. South southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 8.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE