Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (KSBA)
Lat: 34.42611 Lon: -119.84361 Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles NE Isla Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around -2. North wind around 10 km/h.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 16. North northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around -3. North northeast wind around 10 km/h.
- Friday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 16. North northeast wind around 10 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 4. Southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain before 10am. High near 16. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 0.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE