Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (20°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. West northwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. North northwest wind 11 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. North northwest wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 8. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 31 km/h increasing to 32 to 42 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 65 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 27 to 37 km/h decreasing to 14 to 24 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 55 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE