Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity31% Wind SpeedE 6 km/h Barometer30.18 in (1021.5 mb) Dewpoint3°C (38°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Lawton, Lawton Municipal Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.56°N Lon: 98.42°W Elev: 1109ft.
Indiahoma OK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 25. South southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. South wind 8 to 14 km/h. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 26. South wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. North northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming north 18 to 23 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. North wind 24 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 2. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 7. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 5. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Monday Sunny, with a high near 8.