Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.60 in (1037.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (15°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.57 Lon: -98.42 Elev: 1109ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 2. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. South wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10. South wind 21 to 26 km/h decreasing to 14 to 19 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Northeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming north 21 to 26 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Comanche County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE