Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 km/h
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.57°N Lon: 98.42°W Elev: 1109ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 0. South southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. South wind around 21 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25. South wind 14 to 19 km/h becoming northwest 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Windy, with a north wind 55 to 60 km/h decreasing to 45 to 50 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 85 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Comanche County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE