Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 11 km/h
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint19°C (66°F)
- Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66 Lon: -86.77 Elev: 624ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 24. South wind 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 8. South wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday Rain. High near 9. Northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 2. North wind 20 to 25 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 6. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 12. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 9.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Scattered flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE