Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 17 km/h
- Barometer30.55 in (1036.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (20°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-8°C (18°F)
Current conditions at
Hobart Municipal Airport (KHBR)
Lat: 35.01 Lon: -99.05 Elev: 1570ft.
Lone Wolf OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Northeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 2. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 11 to 16 km/h in the morning.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 1. South wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A slight chance of rain or freezing rain before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. South wind 22 to 27 km/h decreasing to 14 to 19 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Light and variable wind becoming north 21 to 26 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kiowa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE