Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 km/h
- Barometer30.27 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05°N Lon: 106.62°W Elev: 5310ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 17. Northwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. North wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of showers after 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE