Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (19°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (20°F)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778 Lon: -113.93306 Elev: 3445ft.
8 Miles SW Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. South wind around 14 km/h.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 5. Breezy, with a south wind 21 to 31 km/h increasing to 35 to 45 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 65 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow likely before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 32 to 42 km/h becoming west southwest 11 to 21 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 3. Northeast wind 21 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around -7. North northeast wind 26 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 3. Breezy.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around -6.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE