Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint-12°C (10°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (19°F)
Current conditions at
Williams/Clark Memorial Airport (KCMR)
Lat: 35.3054722°N Lon: 112.1943889°W Elev: 6680ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. East wind 21 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Southeast wind 11 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 9. Southeast wind 11 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 13. West northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 14. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around -2. Blustery.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE