Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 km/h
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
- Visibility13 km
Current conditions at
Russellville Municipal Airport (KRUE)
Lat: 35.26°N Lon: 93.09°W Elev: 404ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. South wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. South wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming northwest after midnight. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. North northwest wind around 25 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. North northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14. West wind around 10 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pope County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE