Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity80% Wind SpeedS 13 km/h Barometer30.15 in (1020.7 mb) Dewpoint9°C (49°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill12°C (53°F)
Current conditions at
Muskogee, Davis Field (KMKO)
Lat: 35.66°N Lon: 95.36°W Elev: 610ft.
Fort Gibson OK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 15 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 30 km/h. Tonight Clear, with a low around 7. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h. Friday Sunny, with a high near 14. North wind 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h. Friday Night Widespread frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around -3. North wind 10 to 20 km/h. Saturday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 13. East wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. South wind 15 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. South wind around 20 km/h. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. South wind 20 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 30 km/h. Monday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind 15 to 20 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, with a high near 16. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Calm wind.