Severe weather possible for parts of Plains on Wednesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central Plains and mid-Missouri Valley, with a higher concentration of severe storms possible in parts of eastern Kansas and far southeast Nebraska. Large hail and damaging winds could occur with the stronger thunderstorms. A tornado or two will be possible as well.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity86% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.94 in (1013.0 mb) Dewpoint14°C (58°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
Knoxville TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind. Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon. Thursday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 23. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.