Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 21 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint-6°C (21°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475°N Lon: 114.8611°W Elev: 2200ft.
Boulder City NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. North wind 24 to 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North northwest wind 10 to 18 km/h becoming west in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE