Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity56% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.17 in (1020.8 mb) Dewpoint1°C (34°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Bristol / Johnson / Kingsport, Tri-City Regional Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 1519ft.
Greeneville TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. Calm wind. Tonight A chance of drizzle between 2am and 5am, then a chance of rain or drizzle after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 2. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 11. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. South wind 10 to 20 km/h. Tuesday Night Showers, mainly after 8pm. Low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Showers. High near 13. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9.