Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 11 km/h
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 1500ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. West wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18. Light and variable wind becoming west 20 to 25 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. West wind 15 to 20 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 17. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Greene, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE