Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 11 km/h
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint2°C (35°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill1°C (34°F)
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48 Lon: -82.4 Elev: 1500ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 7. Southeast wind 15 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 6. South wind 15 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain. High near 12. West wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night Rain. Low around 3. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 6. West wind 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 6.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Greene, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE