Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 km/h after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west southwest 13 to 18 km/h in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 10. West southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. West southwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light south southwest in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE