Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 6. South southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 13. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 km/h in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 7. South wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 14. Northeast wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 7. West wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE