Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (4°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
20 Miles W Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 6. West northwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Northeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5. East northeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. East wind 11 to 13 km/h. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6. South wind 14 to 24 km/h increasing to 24 to 34 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 47 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 5.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE