Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-8°C (17°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.6207°N Lon: 116.02868°W Elev: 3238ft.
20 Miles W Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Northeast wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Northeast wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. South wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming east after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. East northeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming south southwest 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. South southeast wind 13 to 23 km/h becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE