Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 24 G 33 km/h
- Barometer30.03 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-11°C (13°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Farmington Regional (KFMN)
Lat: 36.76°N Lon: 108.23°W Elev: 5495ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 19. West wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. West wind 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 30 to 35 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 25 to 35 km/h becoming north 10 to 20 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Plateau, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE