Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedE 9 km/h
- Barometer30.43 in (1039.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-20°C (-4°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-23°C (-9°F)
Current conditions at
Farmington Regional (KFMN)
Lat: 36.76 Lon: -108.23 Elev: 5495ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near -3. Wind chill values as low as -23. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -14. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -18. East wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10. Northeast wind around 10 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5. East wind around 10 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Plateau, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE