Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint9°C (49°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Salinas, Salinas Municipal Airport (KSNS)
Lat: 36.66361°N Lon: 121.60806°W Elev: 82ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 20. East southeast wind 21 to 23 km/h becoming west southwest.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West northwest wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. West northwest wind 18 to 23 km/h becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19. Northeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE