Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint9°C (48°F)
Current conditions at
KE6AFE Santa Cruz (AP803)
Lat: 36.98217°N Lon: 122.01533°W Elev: 89ft.
Santa Cruz CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 21. West southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind around 11 km/h becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 19. North wind 5 to 13 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE