Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedS 6 km/h
- Barometer30.37 in (1029.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-11°C (13°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07 Lon: -88.77 Elev: 407ft.
Grand Rivers KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -6. Calm wind.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 4. South wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely before midnight, then rain. Low around 1. South southeast wind 8 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of rain before noon, then a slight chance of drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 5. South wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Northwest wind around 14 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. Northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. West northwest wind around 11 km/h becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. South southwest wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Southwest wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. West southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. West wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. North northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. South southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. South wind 11 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Livingston County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE