Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 11 km/h
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint-6°C (21°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (19°F)
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 1. West wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -7. West wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 4. Light and variable wind becoming west 9 to 14 km/h in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -1. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 6.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE