Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 km/h
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility11 km
- Wind Chill0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 12. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18. Southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE