Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.37 in (1029.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-25°C (-13°F)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 3. North northwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -12. Northwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 8. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Northwest wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 8. Northwest wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE